- Time of issue:2019-05-30 00:00:00
Respect the customer, understand the customer, continue to provide products and services that exceed the customer's expectations, and be the partner of the customer forever. This is the service concept that we have always insisted on and advocated.
First, every step, the first thing that comes to mind is that after the customer changes from the seller's market to the buyer's market, the consumer's consumption concept has changed. In the face of numerous goods (or services), consumers are more willing to accept good quality goods (or services). The quality here refers not only to the inherent quality of the product, but also to a series of factors such as the packaging quality and service quality of the product. Therefore, it is necessary to comprehensively and to the maximum extent meet the needs of consumers. Should stand in the position of the customer (or consumer), rather than standing on the company's position to research, design and improve services.
1. Improve the service system, strengthen pre-sale, sale, and after-sales service, and promptly help solve various problems that occur in the use of goods by customers, making customers feel extremely convenient.
2. Attach great importance to customer opinions, let customers participate in decision-making, and treat customer opinions as an important part of customer satisfaction. Do everything possible to retain existing customers.
3. Establish all customer-centric mechanisms. Among them, the establishment of various institutions, the transformation of service processes, etc., must focus on customer needs and establish a rapid response mechanism for customer opinions.
Second, the customer is always right
1. The customer is the purchaser of the goods, not the troublemaker;
2. Customers know their needs and hobbies best. This is precisely the information that companies need to collect;
3. Because customers have "natural consistency," the same customer quarrel is quarreling with all customers.
Third, the three elements of customer satisfaction:
1. Product Satisfaction: Refers to the customer's satisfaction with the quality of the product.
2. Satisfaction: It means that the customer has a positive attitude towards the pre-sale, sale and after-sales service of the purchased goods. No matter how perfect the product is, how reasonable the price is, when it comes to the market, it must rely on services. "After-sales service creates permanent customers."
3. Satisfied corporate image: refers to the positive evaluation of the overall strength and overall impression of the public by the public.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
The company is a production company specializing in the production of fine aluminum hydroxide. It employs many professors and professor-level senior engineers from well-known universities and research institutes as technical consultants.